Now Available: Fifty Shades of Green!
I’m happy to report that I have a story in the new anthology, Fifty Shades of Green, called “The Pulse of the Earth.” It’s through Greenwoman Publishing and is a fun, varied and delightful anthology of gardening-related erotica. Here’s the blurb, and the story about the “beautiful, blind priest” refers to mine, which is M/M.
Welcome to our garden of naughty delights! Within these pages you’ll discover:
– A community garden’s secret (and very dirty) fertility ritual.
– An Edwardian dominatrix living out her sadistic garden fantasies.
– Student/teacher lessons in horticultural hotness.
– Young lovers seeking the help of green witches.
– A beautiful, blind priest who helps an injured traveler.
. . . and so much more.
Peek inside the garden gate.
(You know you want to.)
A dozen racy tales await.
Fifty Shades of Green is a collection of twelve delicious short stories. It’s hotter than the hottest pepper on the Scoville index of heat. And smart, not smutty. Well . . . maybe a little smutty.
**This book is for adults only!**